Who are we?
We are a company with more than 20 years of history and we are one of the oldest IT companies in Bulgaria. We are proud of this achievement and nowadays we are aware that we need to improve even further in order to move ahead and make sure that the next decade of our existence is the most successful of all.
We operate in a very dynamic and competitive world of IT B2B. The value that we create for our clients comes in two main forms: (1) we help our clients grow their businesses by developing software applications tailored to meet their needs and (2) we help businesses grow and improve by consulting them and providing guidance and project management for their systems implementations.
Our clients operate in different markets, such as finance/hospitality, retail/distribution, industrial/manufacturing, and government/public sector.
We have developed a Specific ERP solution for the design and engineering companies and a Specific ERP solution designed for the energy and utility sector.
Also, we are partnering with some of the world’s best-known names like Microsoft.
Get to know us even further
Personality traits that we value the most are: honesty, integrity, adaptiveness, a positive attitude, and a win-win mindset.
Some of the skills that we value the most are proactiveness, assertiveness, active listening skills, planning and organizing skills, negotiating skills, ability to give and receive constructive feedback, nonviolent communication skills, self-motivation, the urge to self-improve, and always striving to be part of the solution and never part of the problem.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our Development Team in Sofia. You are a great fit for this position if you can check as true for you more than 2/3 of the following statements:
- A minimum of 3 years of programming experience;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL;
- Solid understanding of OOP and Design Patterns;
- Experience/understanding of microservices architectural concepts and practicalities;
- Experience in building applications with ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC; Web API; .Net Core 5.0;
- Good understanding of containerized applications development;
- Building and maintaining Continuous Integration pipelines;
- Experience with any of the following will be considered as an advantage:
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages;
- Test and deploy applications and systems;
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code;
- Improve existing software functionality;
- You know what these terms mean: Scrum, Waterfall, Agile, ERP, Business Process, Business Analysis;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Communication and teamwork skills;
And the usual details…
Here are some things that we consider important prerequisites, so please, do not miss to note them in your CV:
● Relevant University degree.
● Previous experience in programming longer than 3 years – this will be 2 big pluses.
● Fluent English (both written and spoken) is a must.