Who are we?
We are a company with more than 20 years of history and we are one of the oldest IT companies in Bulgaria. We are proud of this achievement and nowadays we are aware that we need to improve even further in order to move ahead and make sure that the next decade of our existence is the most successful of all.
We operate in a very dynamic and competitive world of IT B2B. The value that we create for our clients comes in two main forms: (1) we help our clients grow their businesses by developing software applications tailored to meet their needs and (2) we help businesses grow and improve by consulting them and providing guidance and project management for their systems implementations.
Our clients operate in different markets, such as finance/hospitality, retail/distribution, industrial/manufacturing, and government/public sector.
We have developed a Specific ERP solution for the design and engineering companies and a Specific ERP solution designed for the energy and utility sector.
Also, we are partnering with some of the world’s best-known names like Microsoft.
Get to know us even further
Personality traits that we value the most are: honesty, integrity, adaptiveness, a positive attitude, and a win-win mindset.
Some of the skills that we value the most are proactiveness, assertiveness, active listening skills, planning and organizing skills, negotiating skills, ability to give and receive constructive feedback, nonviolent communication skills, self-motivation, the urge to self-improve, and always striving to be part of the solution and never part of the problem.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our Team in Sofia. You are a great fit for this position if you can check as true for you of the following statements:
- Excellent teamwork skills, must be assertive and approachable;
- Excellent customer service skills, both verbal and written;
- Analysis, documentation, improvement and design of business processes at the client;
- Preparation of user guide documentation;
- Consultations and implementation of business software for end customers;
- Conducting training courses for end users;
- Data analysis in business software systems;
- Support and integration of implemented software;
- Organizing the company’s resources in order to implement the projects on time and within the agreed budget;
- An analytical and logical thinking capability and the ability to multitask;
- A strong attitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills.
And the usual details…
Here are some things that we consider important prerequisites, so please, do not miss to note them in your CV:
- Education in the field of economics, mathematics or IT;
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate to enterprise IT environment;
- IT experience in 2 or more technologies;
- Experience in the field of implementation, testing and/or support of software systems;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is a must.
Please send your CV in English and feel free to attach a recent photo.