Who are we?
We are a company with more than 20 years of history and we are one of the oldest IT companies in Bulgaria. We are proud of this achievement and nowadays we are aware that we need to improve even further in order to move ahead and make sure that the next decade of our existence is the most successful of all.
We operate in a very dynamic and competitive world of IT B2B. The value that we create for our clients comes in two main forms: (1) we help our clients grow their businesses by developing software applications tailored to meet their needs and (2) we help businesses grow and improve by consulting them and providing guidance and project management for their systems implementations.
Our clients operate in different markets, such as finance/hospitality, retail/distribution, industrial/manufacturing, and government/public sector.
We have developed a Specific ERP solution for the design and engineering companies and a Specific ERP solution designed for the energy and utility sector.
Also, we are partnering with some of the world’s best-known names like Microsoft.
Get to know us even further
Personality traits that we value the most are: honesty, integrity, adaptiveness, a positive attitude, and a win-win mindset.
Some of the skills that we value the most are proactiveness, assertiveness, active listening skills, planning and organizing skills, negotiating skills, ability to give and receive constructive feedback, nonviolent communication skills, self-motivation, the urge to self-improve, and always striving to be part of the solution and never part of the problem.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented people to join our Development Team in Sofia. You are a great fit for this position if you can check as true for you more than 2/3 of the following statements:
- Experience in development of customer functionalities and modifications to the integrated business management software system Microsoft Dynamics Business Central system.
- Experience in upgrade and data migration in MS Dyn BC.
- Good knowledge in designing and development skills in industry specific functionalities.
- Experience in testing the developed functionalities.
- Provide technical support at customer site during the system „go-live“ stage.
- You know what these terms mean: Scrum, Waterfall, Agile, ERP, Business Process, Business Analysis.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication and teamwork skills.
And the usual details…
Here are some things that we consider important prerequisites, so please, do not miss to note them in your CV:
- Relevant University degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central will be considered as an advantage.
- Previous experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central longer than 2 years – this will be 2 big pluses.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is a must.
- Fluent German in addition to English is a big plus.